Passional Church Network Services
Our services are aimed at three primary areas:
1. Orthodoxy (“right belief”): we provide grace-centered theology and thought leadership that is grounded in the unconditional love of God.
2. Orthopraxy (“right practice”): we provide tools, frameworks, and values that center the practice of ministry and mission in the compassion of Jesus.
3. Orthopathy (“right pathos”): we guide leaders through a spiritual formation journey that helps us think, act, and love like Jesus..
These services include:
From workshops, keynotes, and conferences, our team of ministry practitioners within the Passional Church Collective inspire compassion centered missional innovation that launches teams into action. Our team teaches across the United States and abroad with multiple organizations.
We inspire groups through engaging presentations to awaken the church from apostolic amnesia and leaders from compassion fatigue. We equip the priesthood of all believers to cultivate communities of love and grace for people harmed or neglected by the church. Equipping typically refers to outfitting a group with the necessary items for a specific task. For us, this is more zeroed in on attuning ourselves to the Holy Spirit and knowing our calling, passions, and gifts. We prioritize soul care that cultivates healthy compassionate leaders over skills and strategies.
Traditionally training has been associated with teaching a person or group particular information so they can grow in a skill or behavior. We believe passional innovation requires a further dimension. It’s more action-oriented, like an athlete trains by undertaking a course of exercise and diet in preparation for a sporting event. It’s not simply oriented around the impartation of knowledge, but in the embodiment of this knowledge in new ways. We reconnect orthodoxy and orthopraxy by grounding it in orthopathy.
God has given every person a set of gifts, skills, calling, and vision. We call a person’s personal vision their “God-dream.” God has planted in every soul the seed of a dream for their life. We come alongside passional innovators to help them cultivate their God-dream.
1. Passional Mentorship: is a long-term relationship in which personal development is our primary focus. Think of it as a journey with a hero and a guide. You are the hero of your own story; we want to come alongside you as a guide.
2. Passional Coaching: is a focused relationship which is oriented toward both person and task.
There is no one size fits all congregation or church plant, and there is no one size fits all revitalization process. Every church is a series of interlocking relationships: with God, with each other, with the wider church, and with a given context. Our process is custom fit and tailor-made for your church/denomination/network.
Our teams approach is also distinct from many consultants. Each of the consultants in our collective are active practitioners and "positive deviants." Positive Deviants are people whose uncommon but successful behaviors or strategies enable them to find better solutions to a problem, despite facing similar challenges and having no extra resources or knowledge than their peers. The Positive Deviance Approach refers to the process of spreading these compassionate positive deviations throughout whole systems, therefore transforming them from within.
We are not "experts" but rather guides failing forward alongside you amid the opportunities and challenges of a new missional frontier. We are each actively involved in front line ministry today.